Kings Of Cod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kings Of Cod

we are the KINGS OF COD clan and we give no mercy, ) clan members (Y) the best of lads, )

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» MBBS In Ukraine
New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:29 am by ttnnqq09

» MBBS In Ukraine
New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:10 am by job2me09

» MBBS In Ukraine
New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:09 am by job2me09

» TNQ Infotech - Offshore Data Entry Company Chennai, India.
New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 pm by job2me09

» K/d ratios
New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:54 pm by Sgt. Gregorio

» New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:59 pm by hairy freak

» Clan List.........
New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:31 pm by tobyyo8

» Recruitment Form
New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:17 pm by -Shane-

» Should KoC move to the conduit??
New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:30 am by heartless

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:42 pm

connor has quite the clan he says i am the new leader but i want the clan to choose

hopefully one of the commanders will step up to the challenge but i am willing to do it
Back to top Go down
hairy freak

hairy freak

PostSubject: haha   New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:58 pm

welshie dont try and apoint urself leader coz it being deleted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:59 pm

im not u can f u want
Back to top Go down
hairy freak

hairy freak

PostSubject: Re: New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:59 pm

its being deleted num nut and im not in it anymore i cbb with clan crap anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Leader urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings Of Cod  :: Clan Talk-
Jump to: